Do you believe ouija boards are something you should never mess with?

Favorite Answer

Although I won't say 100% that the paranormal is real, I do have enough caution in me to not mess with something I know nothing about. Kind of the same idea as seeing a hornets nest hanging from a branch, and although it looks empty, and you don't see any hornets, you still aren't going to go knock the dmn thing to the ground to find out.

Only if there are no other options for communication.

• ?

I don't think you should hun.

My faith discourages it, and all methods of divining  that call on  anyone or anything  But  the Lord. I tried a pendulum recently, they say  it   taps Your psychic energy, not the devil's. 

I used a wee-gee board   as a child, scared s***t out of me. We  eventually gave it away.

I read that a Chinese version needs a small room to fit all the characters. And a young girl suffered a separated shoulder using it.

As for me, I’m only worried about getting a sliver throwing it out.

I don't think any device that could actually be used to communicate with the dead would be sold for $19.99 at Toys R Us. Ouija boards are only a conduit into the psyches of the people using them, not into some spirit world. 

• Kathy

Yes I do believe that.

• Murzy

It's only a board game.

• ?

I think they're a myth and until I get definitive proof there's something behind them I'll remain a skeptic, using one is on my bucket list.

Nope, it's just a stupid toy