Do you believe ouija boards are something you should never mess with?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Although I won't say 100% that the paranormal is real, I do have enough caution in me to not mess with something I know nothing about. Kind of the same idea as seeing a hornets nest hanging from a branch, and although it looks empty, and you don't see any hornets, you still aren't going to go knock the dmn thing to the ground to find out.

• 2 months ago

Only if there are no other options for communication.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think you should hun.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My faith discourages it, and all methods of divining  that call on  anyone or anything  But  the Lord. I tried a pendulum recently, they say  it   taps Your psychic energy, not the devil's. 

I used a wee-gee board   as a child, scared s***t out of me. We  eventually gave it away.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I read that a Chinese version needs a small room to fit all the characters. And a young girl suffered a separated shoulder using it.

As for me, I’m only worried about getting a sliver throwing it out.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't think any device that could actually be used to communicate with the dead would be sold for $19.99 at Toys R Us. Ouija boards are only a conduit into the psyches of the people using them, not into some spirit world. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes I do believe that.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's only a board game.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I think they're a myth and until I get definitive proof there's something behind them I'll remain a skeptic, using one is on my bucket list.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nope, it's just a stupid toy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.