Who do you think Killed Jeffery Epstein and why?

Hypothetically,  Who do you think Killed Jeffery Epstein and why? Be as detailed as possible.

who had the most to lose?    Trump, as president,  clearly. 

Trump is *still* to this day,  still charged in court papers of raping a 13 year old at an EPSTEIN party.  

a trial that can move forward on  Jan 20th 2021. 

clearly the one witness you wouldn't still alive for that trial was Epstein himself. 

I think he killed himself. It is a usual trope with suicide that; that person would never commit suicide. 

I know of a case where the police and the coroner concluded that a young man died of a drug overdose. Sadly, his mother is in denial and insists it must be murder because her son was an angel and her son would never use drugs or even drink too much. This is in spite of the fact that any number of people were upfront with the police and coroner that the deceased liked booze and drugs and in fact they partied with him.  Here we see the same kind of denial with Epstein. 

Obviously, Epstein had the means to indulge his taste in young girls without attracting attention to himself. It is not as if he made his money as a pimp.  Instead, he seemed to have the pathological need to entrap other rich and powerful people into his crazy world. Therefore, I accept that he was totally ****** up beyond all recognition as a human being and thus a candidate for suicide. 

The 'Hidden Hand'.

He knew much too much

• Ian

By all accounts, he didn't kill himself. There was a small bone in his neck that couldn't have broken the way he 'hanged himself'. Unfortunately, that version implicates law enforcement so it's not that popular as a theory.

• Murzy

The Russians. They are masters at making death look like suicide.

Barzini is dead. So is Phillip Tattaglia. Moe Greene. Stracci. Jeffery Epstein, Cuneo. Today I settled all family business so don't tell me that you're innocent.

I don't give it much thought. The guy was a bum, and had enemies. Anything or nearly anything is possible. 

I have no idea. But even Barr seems to be covering his butt about it. And his sidekick, what's her name . . Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell, is someone we haven't heard from in quite a while. So again, what is going on when they acted like their hair was in fire about a child sex ring?

I think he killed himself.  

Rich introverted privileged person doesn't want to be on trial with all his perversions for the whole world to see only to spend the rest of his life in jail. 

I guess I'm not wearing my tinfoil hat today.