Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Does Jesus want me to be saved? What verse are you led to share or want to share? ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. - 2 Peter 3:9, KJV

“Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.”  - 1 Timothy 2:4, KJV

“And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.” - 1 John 2:2, KJV

----------------------------

John 3:15-17, KJV

15 That WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

-----------------------------

Romans 5:6-11, KJV

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

---------------------------

23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? - Ezekiel 18:23, KJV

• 2 months ago

Read the entire third chapter of the second book of Peter.

And you will see what's going on today.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Isaiah 36:12........

• 2 months ago

"In My Father's house, there are many mansions. And if not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? "

(John 14:2)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • EddieJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is no real evidence that Jesus ever existed.  But I will share this verse with you:

Eccl 3:19-20

"Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless. All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return."

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, and the truth is that only god knows who goes to heaven or hell.

• GF
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Nope, it's alla scam to gain power and money.

Just look at how rich religions are. They build huge extravagant buildings and their employees get to live there free and get free food.

It's time to TAX RELIGION 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

John 3:16.  Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell.  So to avoid hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.  When a person dies, they will be in heaven or hell, and they can't get out of hell if that is where they go.  To go to heaven and not go to hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your works.  Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God and who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all our sins, and who resurrected from the dead.  See Romans 4:5 and 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.