Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

DO YOU THINK ITS OK TO BECOME "ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE?

the future of humanity will be no longer. you will become a machine. you will be hooked up to AI. 

they are trying to brag about it now like its a good thing. because it comes with a few perks. but you will no longer be a human. with real feelings and emotions. you will be a robot basically, and you will be under total control once they put that chip inside your brain like elon musk said.

thats the future of humanity. humans are half way there. you see how everyone is so addicted to their phones. it will only get worse.

we are on a path of self destruction.

Oh, boy.  Another of these ding-dongs who heard Zager & Evans play "In The Year 2525" & took it to heart.  My suspicion is that you used L.S.D. to excess in your past & have permanently fried your brain.  

• Kieth

You really need to touch reality once in a while, this AI crap is science fiction.

They said all the same things about electricity, which is why I go to sleep when the sun goes down. 

I am conflicted, though ...because I do feel trapped on this planet, and especially in this body. 

Well, as a Posado-Transhumanist myself, hell yeah my dude!

We must a c c e l e r a t e the development of transhumanist technologies for the good of mankind.. once we get a genetically modified robot dïck, nothing will be able to stop us!