Is marriage a trap for men?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends in the woman.  I recommend a minimum of 3 months of courtship before considering it.  You must really trust someone to marry them, it has always been this way.

Source(s): Happily Married
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, at least not anymore

We have a thing called "divorce' nowadays

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Marriage can be a trap for anyone who doesn't deliberate properly and choose the right partner. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I thought men invented the institution of marriage

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

How can it be a trap if they are the ones proposing to do it? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's a deal with the state about rectal exams later and at the worst time to be 

examined once something goes wrong with one's butthole .

Example below from gay sinner - bi is gay asshole 

Frickin morons fly Flags while calling  out others . Hey can't make up my mind about women or men -It's called the United States . And you flying the flag doesn't make other people traitors .

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It can go either way with that sort of thing. That is why America is a good country to live in, or one reason why. Women used to have practically no rights with their husbands. Laws changed, and now women are freer and have more resources to help them get out of a bad marriage. Men have support too. We are a society that can help people out of problems. That isn't a bad country like the Leftists try to make us out to be. 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah, don't get married

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I love my wife and enjoy her company; we love our kids more than life itself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.