Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Sister always to be with me?

My sister is about 10 yrs older than me. She makes plans to move out with me and I don’t want to. I want to move out with my boyfriend. She makes vacation trip plans. Makes plans to roommate with me and my boyfriend. Demands weekends and private information. It’s not that I don’t want to do those things it’s not it’s more that I simply want to se ever limited because than it doesn’t allow me to have their own individual life. What should I do about her?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • T J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Time to tell her to "F off "  Tell her you will live as you want, not her. If you must, get her out of your life 100%.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

politely tell her how you feel and tell her “no”.

• 2 months ago

Send me ur sis nmbr

• Strand
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You already know what to do. Tell her no. Don't argue or justify your decision. If you do she will think she can change your mind. How she feels about it isn't your problem. Let her be angry or upset, she is a grown woman and will get over it eventually. Right now you are being unfair to her by letting her believe she can move in with you. She needs time to make other plans and you are going to hurt her a lot more in the end if you drag this out. Confront her and settle this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.