Could you live without zucchini noodles?

• keerok
    Favorite Answer

Yes of course! I'm half-a-century old but it was only last month that I tasted my first zucchini and yes, it only took a week before my wife tried to make noodles out of it. Meh...

Yes I could. I'm not a huge fan of zucchini. it's an okay vegetable. I liek zucchini bread though. 

Since I have for more than 63 years, I see no reason why i can't continue to do so.

• chorle

I have most of my life but do admit that when I sliced zucchini and made a zucchini version of lasagna it was over half as good as the real stuff and much easier on my blood sugar level   

“Zucchini noodle” question? 

You think this life and this desperate human condition is some kind of joke? Wow... you’ve obviously never been a parent, been in a war or through a terrible divorce (similar in many ways)... been ruined by a psychiatrist’s lobotomy pills or had any REAL issues to deal with. I think you need some hardship maybe.

F U C K your zucchini noodles...

So far, so good...               

• Ann

I can never having eaten them.

• ?

I think I could!

I am 25 years old. Don't  try it and I am living. so I can live without it. 

Well, it's been nearly 7 decades and I haven't had any yet--so I guess the answer is yes.