Could you live without zucchini noodles?

78 Answers

Relevance
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes of course! I'm half-a-century old but it was only last month that I tasted my first zucchini and yes, it only took a week before my wife tried to make noodles out of it. Meh...

• 2 months ago

Yes I could. I'm not a huge fan of zucchini. it's an okay vegetable. I liek zucchini bread though. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since I have for more than 63 years, I see no reason why i can't continue to do so.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have most of my life but do admit that when I sliced zucchini and made a zucchini version of lasagna it was over half as good as the real stuff and much easier on my blood sugar level   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

“Zucchini noodle” question? 

You think this life and this desperate human condition is some kind of joke? Wow... you’ve obviously never been a parent, been in a war or through a terrible divorce (similar in many ways)... been ruined by a psychiatrist’s lobotomy pills or had any REAL issues to deal with. I think you need some hardship maybe.

F U C K your zucchini noodles...

• 2 months ago

So far, so good...               

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I can never having eaten them.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I think I could!

• 2 months ago

I am 25 years old. Don't  try it and I am living. so I can live without it. 

• 2 months ago

Well, it's been nearly 7 decades and I haven't had any yet--so I guess the answer is yes. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.