Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Bitcoin?  More like SHITCOIN!  I bought some yesterday but now it's DOWN!  How can I get my money back?

Everyone said it was going to keep going up but it DIDN'T!!! Now I just want my money back, who can I contact about a refund or whatever?  This is so unfair...

@xyzzy there should be a 30 day returns policy.  The bitcoin is not doing what they said it was gonna do.  I should get my money back.

Favorite Answer

It's an oversite that they are working on. Too many uncircumcised men are logging on.

As with any investment device there is always a chance of losing your money and even more so when trading in imaginary currency.

• ?

lol you cant afford a bitcoin you troll ...lol

Don't invest if you don't understand the basic concept of investing.

Don't invest if you think "wanna" is a word.

• xyzzy

What's unfair? you made an investment, a bad one but an investment never the less.

When you invest in something you are betting it will go up. The seller is betting it will stay the same or go down. In this case he was right and you were wrong.

Yawn