Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

What does it feel like to have a girlfriend?

I thought about staying single the rest of my life and unless if I'm a billionaire, tall and good looking white guy like Trump, no girls are interested in shorter than a 5' 5" guy.  I've never had a girlfriend and reaching middle age, my parents are worried I don't have a future.

Favorite Answer

I would have had less stress and more money if I never dated 

I've had a couple- they're over rated.   Nag, nag, nag, give me money, don't do that, quit your job and magically get another one,..... Single for last 10 years and don't miss it.

your height isn't the issue ... it's your personality.  find a good psychologist

• Juana

I'm sure you are richer than Trump. At least $421 million richer. And since when is he tall and good-looking?

Trump is not good looking, not a billionaire, and since he wears lifts in his shoes, he's not all that tall.

That said, you need to have a good personality and positive attitude, while 5'5" is a little short, most women would date you if you had a good personality and a positive attitude.