Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 2 months ago

Which Avengers are solo characters and which aren't?

Which ones regularly have solo comics with supporting casts, and which ones have only miniseries or appear in others' comics?

Update:

I don't really need a huge list. I was just talking about the main ones, like Iron Man, ant-Man, Vision and Scarlet Witch.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

From the movie characters. Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man and Captain America always have their own books. They have since since the early 1960s. Ant-Man, Vision and Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Falcon and Bucky and War Machine, they all rarely have their own books. They have had books but probably have less then 100 solo issues each. Maybe in the last 15 years Hawkeye and Ant-man have broken past 100, but many of the books called Hawkeye now are about the new younger Hawkeye from young avengers, either clint is mentoring her or there are comics where she moved to California and started a business. And for ant man, well there's multiple different Ant Men who have had their own books so I know for a fact that the antman from the movie has had less then 100 issues. 

• 2 months ago

Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, and Captain America are the mainstays.

LOTS of others have had brief or low-sales series.  I'm not going to give an exhaustive list.  I'd be here forever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.