Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Been a Trump supporter for 4 years but I'm starting to realize that the President might have a problem telling the truth.  Is that bad?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

no. our president didnt tell the truth.  he lied about benghazi fast and furious solyndra and the unaffordable care act.  he blamed all who despised his lies as racist.  thankfully he left in 2016. your concern should be what new pathological lies will his former vice president create.

• 2 months ago

He's a salesman and a politician, of course he isn't going to be totally straight. But he does tell the truth when it matters, such as when he called Covid19 a hoax (which it is).

• Frank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think everyone has problems telling the truth. You’re not any different. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Joe Biden lied about the lightbulb being a black invention. 

The lightbulb was invented in England by a White man of  Cornish (Celtic) descent named Humphrey Davy.The lightbulb was invented in England by a White man of  Cornish (Celtic) descent named Humphrey Davy.

Thomas Edison and black Lewis Latimer co-created a carbon filament that was only in use for a few years. 

The modern (tungsten) lightbulb was invented by a white man named Irving Langmuir.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

very, very, very, bad.

• 2 months ago

Look, if you liked the policies of the President, I am not going to tell you that you shouldn't be a Trumpette.  But he's been a pathological liar and boaster his whole life.  What's worse, he's not even INTERESTED in governing well.  He doesn't read briefs or attend meetings.  He works fewer hours than any President in modern history.  He has admitted publicly that loyalty is more important to him than competence or honesty in an underling, which is why almost all of the competent people in his administration like McGahn and Cohn are gone, and all that's left are cronies like Guiliani.

I guess my point is that even if you like his policies, you should be honest with yourself about the defects of the product you're buying.

• 2 months ago

Quite bad, it means the media brainwashing is starting to take hold.

• 2 months ago

He campaigned back in 2016 with a plethora of issues. By  2019 he surpassed those issues. Economical records shattered on every level. That's exactly the shot in the a$s the nation needed. Now we have Biden, how in the holy fuuck did that happen??? Common sense with 20/20 knows exactly how. RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE>> amnesty to 11+ million ILLEGALS. How politically typical of a leftist.

• 2 months ago

What's bad is supporting a hateful criminal.  Stop supporting him now, your soul can still be saved.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He’s a liar but so are the Dems.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.