you believe in the afterlife  ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I believe in life after the death of the flesh body.

The "afterlife" will be more wonderful then anyone can imagine for those who love God.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.”

1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

1 Corinthians 2:9 “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

• 2 months ago

The magical 2nd life fantasy is impossible.

• rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

NO                              

• 2 months ago

I’m not British, but a country should not be ashamed for going to war, especially if they won.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Why, You, do not believe in the afterlife?Of course, what God predicted, life does not end on this earth, but there is the other dimension, Paradise, or Hell.

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The After-Life is exactly the same as the Before-Life: The Big Nothing.

• 2 months ago

James 5 19,20 God forgives me he told me in a dream. Remember not everyone who say Lord Lord will make it to heaven call Jesus Christ Lord and then bow to Gatou How will God judge this 

• 2 months ago

No, I believe this is all there is

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell.  So to avoid hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.  When a person dies, they will be in heaven or hell, and they can't get out of hell if that is where they go.  To go to heaven and not go to hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your works.  Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God and who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all our sins, and who resurrected from the dead.  See Romans 4:5 and 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.