amex asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

how many vitamin gummies is too much?

vitamin gummies taste really good so sometimes I eat way more than I should is That healthy

One is all you need.  If you want more gummies, get the candy ones.

• !

Vitamins are like anything else, if you're taking them in faster than your body can process them, it can lead to a range of health issues. 

I did the same thing and I had to get off of them and switched back to pills. Yes, absolutely it can be bad for you if you consume to much. For example, excessive consumption of vitamin D can cause hypercalcemia, which causes an excess of calcium in the blood. Yes, vitamin D controls calcium....thats why most calcium pills include vitamin D. But too much calcium in your body is a very bad thing! It can cause nausea, mental confusion,  kidney stones, problems with your bones and all sorts of issues.... So yes, over taking gummy vitamins can cause serious issues.  My advice is switch back to a once a day pill you swallow.