Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

If/when this election turns around by the legal consequences where fraud is found.....?

If/when this election turns around by the legal actions where fraud is found, we could expect some real repercussions to those who participated. 

What do you think? 

I think, with the actions of social media in how they covered a lot of things up (censorship), the way they took the side of Biden and more or less opposed Trump, it makes me wonder about the gamble they took by doing that. Fb & Tw would have to ponder on the gamble they took to back Biden.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

only fraud is Donald J Trump

You can not find evidence  where none exists 

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Social media are private companies. They have every right to support whom they please, just like all other companies. 

No fraud has been found, dear, and it won't be.  Trump's own Homeland Security officials stated that this was the smoothest, most secure presidential election ever.

Deal with it.

• 2 months ago

It's not a crime to do what you're saying social media did; that's actually THEIR First Amendment Constitutional right.

• liz
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Lol.  Keep your tin foil hat on. 

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • !
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its a gamble that paid off, because biden won. 

• Tmess2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I keep hearing this promise of evidence of fraud, but, in every case so far, Trump's attorneys have repeatedly conceded that they have zero evidence of fraud and are merely arguing about procedural matters.  

When a Trump attorney is caught claiming that his own vote is invalid for technical reasons, that is a great example of irony.

• 2 months ago

There IS fraud. Only seven Million fools voted for trump.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They will be dipped in Vaseline and deep fried. It's going to be hilarious to watch you republican'ts melt down after the electoral college votes,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.