Do I look too young? Is that why guys won't even look at me?

I'm 29.  I've been single all of my life. I know I look young but do I look underage? I mean I know I'm ugly but that can't be the only reason why I receive no acknowledgement ever.  In person, no guys look my way and on dating apps the only ones who message are guys twice my age.  Women I work with have had crushes, which is meaningless to me, but absolutely zero attention from men.

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Maybe you need to join some social groups. Also we csn't be model material. Find your best qualities snd focus on that. Good luck

• 2 months ago

If you cant find someone, your asking for what you cant have. 

You need to lower the bar a little. 

You sure do NOT look under age.   You are also not ugly.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not my type. But you’re not ugly, I think you’ll find someone. You’re still at a good age 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe they don’t know you are gay. Change up how you meet guys. Don’t just go off the apps. Hit the bars once in a while. Try a lgbt gay community center, volunteering for a charity or some sort of rec  league or lgbt book club. Plus there are pro lgbt churches and mediation circles. 

I think you are kind of cute. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't believe a word of it - - - - the bleach-blond hair always sets-off the gaydar and unless the person in the pic is repulsively obnoxious, I'm sure he gets plenty of action.  Maybe you are so accustomed to being cruised, you are unaware of it !!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No you are not ugly. You look sexy and cute though, you look more confident than you think you are. Anyway if no men approach you try working out with women. Perhaps it will change your mind 💋  

Source(s): Straight girl ❤️
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.