Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Should I be upset if my husband doesn’t want to eat me out while I’m on my time of the month? ?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Upset? Uhh no. Stupid stupid selfish question. Be glad he does that at all. 

• 2 months ago

I don't feel you should be upset at all as there are quite a few husbands who won't munch down there at any time. There aren't that many who have earned their red wing badge, including myself. If he satisfies you orally the rest of the month, you're quite fortunate as I've known several ladies who had to go outside of marriage for that pleasure.

• 2 months ago

Only if you lick him clean everytime he expels waste from his anus.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yuck. I'm a gay woman and for sanitary reasons I would never let someone go down on me during my time of the month, nor would I go down anyone else on theirs. Does smelly discharged blood really sound attractive to you? I don't think so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cathy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes.  Divorce him and take him for every dime you can

Source(s): Melania Trump
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

How often do you go down on him?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You surely must be a troll, right? Not a very good one....ho hum!

• adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

He is a sissy la la . Put a tampon in and I will chow down on your box all day long. 

• 2 months ago

You shall not be upset bc every couple do not sexual intercourse during period to avoid your vaginal bloody discharge.

You can do it after end of monthly event. 

But, i do it during my wife monthly time. It feels still good for me, but no oral foreplay to avoid bloody dicharge.

• 2 months ago

of course I'll answer questions that would make most run out the woods...  I was asked recently if i enjoy my steak woman rare sometimes...  Yes...  and she enjoys it more...    try not to cry my child...  patience...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.