Is this normal for a 31 year old?

I live in a fantasy world. I think I am a princess and I have other princess friends and I pretend that I am royalty. I fight evil  and imagine that I live in a palace. In realty, I have a job and my own apartment. I just pretend that I live in a palace as a princess.

What do you think?

• Buzz

You aren’t doing anyone any harm so no problems 😀. Much worse things you could do. Do what makes you happy and gets you through life. I say big respect to you. 

are you a man...................

• Clo

You recognize that you live in a fantasy world so there is a sense of reality versus make-believe. If you were actually to learn about the world of real royalty, you would understand that what you really are doing is actually a fairy tale world and nothing to do with being a real-life princess.

If you're words are sincere, you're in need of psychological counsel.  By your own admission, you "live in a fantasy world."  This is reality.  If you continue to operate in your delusional state, you're bound to meet with misery sooner or later.  You'd be considered disordered even if you were this way when you were 7-8 years old.  I find it astonishing that you are aware of your condition, but seem uninterested in correcting it.   

I don't know about normal. But I think your a troll.

I think that is cuckoo.

It does make you sound a little like Anne Shirley, but nothing wrong with that. Most writers have the imagination to construct and inhabit their own fantasy worlds and there are a lot older than you doing that. If anyone asks, you are researching your next novel.

I've known two real princesses in my life.  One was a nice lady, but, she lived in an apartment (condo), and had the worst table manners I have ever seen. The other worked as a doctor, but, got ill herself, and died quite young.  She actually had a fairly rough life.

You can imagine what you like, but, reality is MUCH different than you seem to think!

Nothing wrong with that. I preted to be a magical dragon all the time.