A diabetic man can marry, yes or no ?

I am a man 38 years old, and no woman is obliged to deal with the problems of a diabetic man, and who also suffers from anxiety and depression, in the coexistence of marriage, they would be terrible discussions, because I can not eat and drink many things, and tell her no I bought things because they hurt me, they would only bring problems, what is the better solution for me ? Also, women have already rejected me for being diabetic, no woman likes me I give up.

• i + i

Why not look for a diabetic woman? 

There are plenty out there, you know. 

Then you'd have compatible lifestyles. 

Problem solved.

I married a brittle diabetic who is now on dialysis.  The problem is your personality, not your diabetes.

• David

Your problem is not diabetes.  Your problem is anxiety and depression.  There is nothing less attractive to members of the opposite sex than someone suffering from anxiety and depression.  Unfortunately, it is a catch-22 situation.  If you aren't having luck with the ladies, you would naturally be anxious and depressed.  But if you are anxious and depressed, you won't have good luck with the ladies.  Sigh...

I have been diabetic for many years (although I just learned I was diabetic a couple of years ago).  Diabetes itself has done nothing to interfere with my marriage at all.  If I wanted to, I could be married again tomorrow.  Meaning, there is a special lady in my life and she has already been hinting at marriage...

I've had to change my diet a bit, and I'm now taking medicine every day.  But other than that, my life has not really changed because of diabetes.  Fact is, I lived with it for probably 6 or 7 years before I was even aware that I had a problem.

I do understand that diabetes can sometimes interfere with sexual performance.  But so far, for my age...I actually have a stronger sexual appetite than most men of my age, and zero performance problems.  So far, at least...

I am married , diabetic since last 30 years having kids. It does not make difference between diabetic or non diabetic in sex if over all general health is good . My 65 year old friend on insulin has married with a 32 yeas woman and since 5 years they are living together. Now , he is 70

• lala

Its because you did not met the right woman 

LOts of woman who also have some health  problems will marry you 

work on your character 

NO woman like a bossy man 

or a very selfish man 

I'm a legal Minister,  yet I don't practice...  I can Marry you both no matter where I stand...