could this be an early pregnancy sign?

Today I woke up feeling totally fine, later in the day around 11ish I started to get a headache and feel really nauseous. I ended up being sick but just the once, I was also really fatigued went to bed and slept for a few hours woke up feeling fine!! Could this be an early pregnancy sign? My period is due in a week and a half 

Favorite Answer

Unlikely.  The symptoms you describe are associated with pregnancy later on.  There are no real signs of pregnancy before missing a period.  The symptoms you describe are caused by a surge in hormones that won't have happened a couple weeks after conception.  

Only a licensed doctor could truly know for sure zxjqpkvb

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Pregnancy hormones cause the symptoms you described.

For those to be PREGNANCY symptoms - you need PREGNANCY HORMONES.

It is TOO SOON for pregnancy hormones - so those are NOT pregnancy symptoms.

You might be in the very, very early stages of pregnancy.  Your period is due in about 10 days - which means your ovulation should have happened ABOUT 4 days ago.  The egg has not even implanted yet even conception has happened.  But any symptoms you are having right now are being caused by something else because it is TOO SOON for pregnancy symptoms.

ALL early pregnancy symptoms CAN and DO happen for OTHER REASONS.  Until you have a positive test - your symptoms are being caused by one of those other reasons.  

• Jill

There are no early pregnancy signs. Missing your period is the first sign. Before then the hormone that causes pregnancy symptoms is not at a high enough level to cause any symptoms. 

I think it might be too early to get those effects 

I'll just consult my crystal ball