Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

is hair 'down there' unattractive?

is it? as long as it's trimmed, is it okay?

Update:

Fireplace: Don't answer my question if you're going to be rude & immature yourself. What's it matter how I word it out? you know what I mean regardless of how I say it. Just know that you've already been reported, I'm not going to tolerate rudeness from a condescending person like you . Didn't know I was gonna get so much damn heat just for saying ''Down there'' in a sentence. 

Update 2:

Also go outside and go get a life, because it's OBVIOUS you have WAY too much time on your hands since you want to be starting sh*t with a complete random stranger on Yahoo Answers, over them saying ''Down there'' in a question. So pathetic of you and yes, I can name the human anatomy. Can you grow some manners and not be so unnecessarily arrogant & rude? highly doubt so because it's obvious you were raised and brought up very badly, to be disrespectful to random people. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Dosent bother me any

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

its appropriate if you have a big vagina or a swollen vagina. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes very shave it off clean 

• Joe
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It is to me and many others, but some people like a big bush. It comes down to personal preference.  It's your hair- you do with it what you want.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

my pubic,s are a sight to see

oh yes 

oh yes 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I prefer hair but I don't do oral.

• 2 months ago

I prefer bald but that's just my preference.  To each his/her own.

• 2 months ago

What's with the "down there"? Can you not name human anatomy? You sound very immature. 

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Of course not. It's normal, and it exists for good reasons.

In fact, pubic hair both protects the sensitive vulvar area and traps odors that men find sexually exciting.

Trimming the sides, so it doesn't peek out of underwear or bathing suits, is all you need do.

Some men do prefer a full shave/wax, but if you don't, those men aren't for you.

It's entirely up to you to decide what's "OK".

• Marc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is all personal.  I personally like it shaved but there are plenty of others who like it all natural.  Sometimes, to change it up, Ill ask my wife to let it grow out.  There is no right or wrong here

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

guys don't care as long as it's not a jungle

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.