Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

What age do breasts start to sag?

I’m 21 with a 32G size. I want to get a breast reduction before I get out of my prime because I don’t want them to sag

is your back ok? is she still alive? 

The age varies considerably. With your breasts being a 32G, I would think they would sag prior to old age but not for quite a while yet as you're young. 

I'm 23 and mine are stull "perky". But I wear a 34B bra too. It's largely genetic, some women are blessed with enough collagen in their tissue to keep everything taught for some time. Thought I'm surprised that yours didn't grow out sagging because with that much volume gravity takes over from the outset. As the saying goes gravity always wins.

In your case, any day now.

Depends on the person and the genetics. Could start in 50s or upper age range. 

When you loose elasticity and collagen in your skin. Probably mid 40s Is when they sag but small or big they’ll still sag. Usually a boob lift helps with that 

• y

Large or small at some age, they will sag. Gravity always wins.

• ?

when your in your 70's