Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I never listen to any news anymore because it's nothing but anti Trump propaganda and heavily in favor of dems. Is that good decision?

I prefer neutral reporting that's only facts and no opinions.

Journalists nowadays inject their Trump hatred feelings into everything and that has ruined it.

Even foxnews I don't like anymore. 

Trump has been responsible for his own downfall without any help from the news media.

I can't believe you think it's important for you to ask that here, child. I know you think your opinion is important but you SHOULD be asking yourself why it disagrees w/ so much factual data the media reports. You have been victimized by trump's non-stop program of verifiable BS and lies because he told you what you want to hear. At this time, it's questionable if you are too far gone ... may God bless you.

Go find a safe space from reality snowflake.

I've been watching Newsmax.  You might try it.  Some of the news men and woman on FOX are still okay.  I know Chris Wallace is a Democrat but even he tries to be neutral and hear both sides.

Even Newsmax seems to be only a replacement for Fox News. I see it as possibly conservative flypaper. I see they are doing the same things Fox did before election night. So, a Christian should know that one of the most apparent things about the End Times is that you can trust nothing in Mankind, the world will betray you, for certain. The only one to trust is God, and in him his word. The Tribulation, when it comes, will show that the "World" will still not trust God even with plagues and ruin all around their suddenly broken, unfamiliar world. 

What we call the mainstream news media has utterly destroyed its credibility over the last 4 years when it comes to politics.

They chose sides and they denied doing it.  They did their very best to portray every story in the most negative light about Trump and bury any positive stories.

But they didn't stop there.  When election season came, they buried all negative stories about Biden and asked Biden maybe 2 hard questions for the entire campaign.

There is a reason that poll after poll shows the American public no longer trust the media, and it is the media's fault entirely.

I know, if you ask poor Donald a hard question he abruptly runs away and tweets about you.

They aren't talking about Trump much anymore and that's what's got, Trump infuriated 

The Epoch Times gives a very neutral report of the news. Drudge, Newsmax, OAN and RT are also fairly good. 

But, I do agree that Fox is too liberal nowadays. 

• Yavan

Neutral reporting about facts reveal that Trump is a criminal.

Wake up.