Any thoughts on Biden losing the Michigan electoral votes?

Update:

It has happened Biff, get with the program

Update 2:

No Pete , the two Republicans have signed affidavits stating they and their families were threatened, it was uncertified, then certified and now it’s uncertified again.

Update 3:

Anon troll ...this happened today not yesterday 

Update 4:

Oh I see Elwood.....stating facts is fantasy in Democrat la la land 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

My thoughts: you live in a fantasy world.  In 2016, when Hillary won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote, did Democrats spend all their time spinning theories that Obama would magically reverse it?  Of course not.  Hillary graciously conceded, and Obama graciously helped with the transition.

*** DUUUDE!!! all the alleged threats came AFTER certification!

• James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hey, it’s your fantasy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The following is one day old: "Donald Trump Loses Again As Joe Biden’s Michigan Win Officially Certified; PA, NV, AZ & WI Expected To Follow Soon"

https://deadline.com/2020/11/donald-trump-loses-mi... ... you tell 'em horseshit, you been on the road. Folks- Notice no link. This horrible state of dishonesty contagion has infected f/ trump to his cult. EDIT ... Put the link up. Can't find yours because it's nonexistent.

• Pete
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

LOL. Check again. Biden has been certified as the winner in Michigan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think your butthole is going to keep bleeding for a long, long time when reality gob smacks you on January 20!  LOLOL!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He did not lose them.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He hasn't.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Biff believes in russian illusion with no evidence, but claims she needs evidence of voter fraud. LOL see the stupidity of these idiot chinese trolls. Amazing.

• Biff
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I don’t think a whole lot about stuff that won’t happen. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.