?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Poll: Have you ever had to call the police for anything?

Favorite Answer

Yeah quite a few times.  Most were work related - I work security.  I've called a few times for personal reasons - car wreck, burglarization, neighbor having a domestic dispute, etc...

Yes... But sometimes I have the feeling their are not good people...

Yeah, I have had to a few times

No, but I once called the police by mistake 

• ?

No, I haven't had to yet hun.

• Jamie

A few years ago .I heard this banging sound and found the loopy guy a few doors down was vandalising communal areas of the apartment block with a hammer and screwdriver . So I grassed .

• yay

Yes, growing up, I had to call them on my father several times. More recently, I've called them due to traffic accidents, an incident in which my former neighbors boyfriend was choking her in the hallway, and on my sister's ex when he showed up drunk and belligerent to our house demanding to see his kids - after ignoring them for five years - and attempted to kick our front door down. 

Yes the most serious situation I had to call the cops was when I was on Omegle and saw two parents having sex with their 4 year old daughter 

Years ago. I was super paranoid on meth thinking someone was framing me and dumped a body in a trash can. I called the police to check on it but it went sour in the middle of my story especially when i admitted i had took meth. But they did their job and left me alone in the end. A scenerio that got me to me leave drugs eventually 

• Asep

I accidentally called them in my sleep a few months ago. I fell asleep gripping the power button and the volume button on my phone and I awoke to the SOS siren going off. When I turned it off I got a call from the police station asking if i’m okay