what do you make of this?

so in 2016 someone online told me i was someone else and not my current name

then they told me the name, but i liked my current name better than that name, and when they showed me an image of the person i knew, i barely recognized it, but that person looked very evil. 

so i got hurt sometime after then likely i will die soon around now, and i told u about the unstable time stuff. 

but earlier in this year that person tried to find me. i left cause the person did not talk. the person followed me to the next place, and did not even talk to me again. so i assumed this was a stranger, and not the chosen person 4 years ago. 

a day ago i found a bond related to this person via movie and it was minute . but i fully know that person did not have to do with me now. 

why was this stranger following me 

None of what you wrote makes any sense in the real world, omni. Please consider speaking with a therapist or counselor about your mental health.

Stop listening to other people.