Why 99% of Indians prefer to remain virgin before arranged marriage?

Is it because of social stigma? 

Your % is so far off it's not correct...  They are waking up to their feelings and not what is written down...  this is a new time after 21/12... 

It's because women wouldn't marry them unless they were forced into it. They don't "choose" to remain. They have no other choice unless they're rich or good looking.

Because culturally it is what is accepted. But these days a lot of people have sex early on. That being said the most of them only do it with your bfs or gfs and casual sex is a little less common than when compared to the west. Also the number of partners they have is also fewer when compared to the west (I’m in Indian and was also a virgin till quite late in life) don’t know what I was so scared of before though. I think I felt I was doing something wrong if I had sex too early. But in the end it’s no big deal 

• T J

Why in 2020, are you people still doing arranged marriage?  Time to let that custom die.

That's how society tells them to live, but believe me, many of them don't follow that rule. They just don't make it public. Even couples in the 1920s had premarital sex.

You appear to be confused about the spelling on anonymous.

They don't.  In some cases it's tribal culture.  In other cases it is not.  The Senecas, in particular, believe in premarital sex.

Bobs and vagene

Because pre-martial sex is a taboo in India and virgins are highly respected in the society

• Kevin

they don't