Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

What are your thoughts of the people that are in United States illegally?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Anyone who violates visa/immigration laws can NEVER become a law-abiding person, and should never be allowed to remain under any circumstances. They think they are above the law, they have an "excuse," and are not acceptable in any civilized society. 95% of visa/immigration violators commit additional violations of various laws! Zero tolerance for visa/immigration lawbreakers.

• 2 months ago

They have to stay in the right place until their visa is approved. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Change the laws. My immigrant grandparents would be illegal under the current laws.

• 2 months ago

They need to go back where they come from and work on coming over here correctly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

All illegals should be removed including the anchor babies.. Why should law breakers be allowed to stay.. Who wants scurvy people to sneak into their country and trash it up..?

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just the usual, that the government that allows this has brass ones for then raising our taxes to subsidize their corporate donors' labor costs. 

• 2 months ago

Although they produce most of the food and lower the crime rate, there aren't enough of them to get it as low as it could be.

• 2 months ago

The American Left are responsible, since Reagan, for condoning it!

• 2 months ago

They should be made legal.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They don't bother me any more than people who ride their bicycles on the sidewalk illegally, as I do almost every day, and they bother me considerably less than rich people who evade taxes illegally, unlike the majority of the people you're asking about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.