How could a good person be OK with what the New World Order plans to do to the third world in order to control western civilization?

In 12 months over 100 million people will be starved to death so that the globalists can control us in the west.

When they shut us down, we can't work, we can't contribute, we can't donate, we can no longer help those who can't help themselves.

Do not stand for this.  The PCR test is not even designed to find viruses.  It's a fraud.

They are using all of this for CONTROL.  

They will force upon you as much as you will take.

I THINK a majority of the 'dirty work" came out of/is coming from China, for sure the virus did, and the most cruel torture you could ever imagine happens in china.  Why else would they do what they do to the Uighurs.  

They will have control over us, soon, because they have so much dirt on Biden and he is totally OWNED by them.

But, I believe this started long before.  Chinese Communists have long wanted to control the western world and now they will be able to carry it out a whole lot easier.

Hey @David:

I'm not for censorship, but dude you are one sick bassturd.

Favorite Answer

I don't really get everything you've said, but I think your heart is in the right place.  Beijing Biden will sell our sovereignty and self-determination.  

• ?

In a way they are already controlling you.  Your outrage is that they are starving people outside of your nation.  You think of the global account before you worry about your own nations safety and economy.  And that's progress for them.  That's something many have been concerned about for years and what made Trump and the Make America Great Again movement so popular.  Charity begins at home.

That's the plan               

I asked the car salesperson that, sure triggered them. They responded with;

"Dude, do you have any money for a car?"

So I left

This is why some people need medication. 

There is no New World Order. It does not exist. It is not real. 

Your tinfoil hat slipped off.  We can now read your thoughts.  We're sending the black helicopters.  

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!