Whats the best plan of action ?

So I want to get out the Marines and go to school I miss home so I want to move back to Virginia. To do so I need to sell my house I bought on my first va loan so I can buy a house in my home state. Problem is I cant use a va loan unless I have a full time job or be married. I have a girlfriend and she has a kid. Another reason I dont want to stay here in North Carolina is because the opportunities are low. Im trying to go to school for computer science. What do yall think I should do should I stay here and go to college or go home and do so, should I make her get a full time and get married or save up 5% and get a conventional loan. 

I'm going to college thats not going to change. She wants to get a job and she suggested it. Im not using anyone. Calm down with the white knight, social justice bull ****. I've had the house for 2 years and this is an internet post I dont care about writing skills online. In addition she is my submissive brat 24/7 

Unless you just bought the first home you might get the 5% equity out of selling it.  If the woman loves you she would consider marrying you and getting a job to get the VA loan. {While I was between jobs my wife's income qualified us for a VA loan.}  Ask your gf (!!)  But you would need to do your part by being the "babysitter" while she was at work (her work and your school hours would be different). 

Don't you have any equity in your current home?    I guess that's part of the problem with VA loans...

If you can afford to live where you are, stay there.  If the military will pay for your college, go to college.

Another option is to move home and rent an apartment (or stay with family if you are lucky) until you can buy another house. 

And stop being a sexist azz-hole who uses people.   You don't get married so you can get another stupid VA loan.  And you don't "make" her do anything. 

If you want to tell her she needs to pay you rent or move out, that's perfectly reasonable.  But you don't get to "make" her get a full-time job and then take over her money.   

FFS.  What is wrong with you?  

I don't think you should go to college.

Your writing is piss poor and your critical thinking is subpar.

"should I make her get a full time"

SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND.  SHE IS NOT YOUR WIFE, EVEN IF SHE WAS YOUR WIFE, YOU DON'T GET UNILATERAL DECISION MAKING FOR HER, IF SHE WORKS FULL TIME OR NOT.