Why do people in Abrahamic branches have to wear a hat? Isnt a robe good enough?

Hats are very important. Ask any Mormon. 

Reference please. Neither hats nor robes are biblically mandated for Chridtians. 

I don't wear a hat or a robe.  And islam leads to hell because it rejects the truths that the Lord Jesus Christ is God and Savior, and Jewish people also need to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ in order to avoid hell, like all people. To be in heaven and not hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.  That simple.  When a person dies, they will be in heaven or hell, and they can't get out of hell if that is where they go.  To go to heaven and not go to hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your works.  Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God and who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all our sins, and who resurrected from the dead.  See Romans 4:5 and 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

Abrahamic religions include Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Of these, hats are worn by men in specific Jewish sects and the type of hat varies within sect between daily wear and special occasion such as worship weddings and coming of age celebrations. A comprehensive list of Jewish men's headgear is in the sources below.  Among Christians, specific headgear is affected by the male hierarchy of the Catholic church. Islamic men often wear turbans or taqiyah, a brimless skull cap or toque.  This is not required but is considered commendable as their Prophet wore a head covering and some say a turban.

Women in the Catholic church often cover their heads when entering a place of worship, and observant Islamic women wear a head covering in public. I am not aware of robes being a religious obligation, although I was given an ugly skirt to cover my legs when I visited a mosque in Egypt. Bermuda shorts were considered profane in that setting.

What are you talking about?  I don't see many people wearing hats, and robes are worn mainly by people leading services, clergy and choir for example.

no THAT IS Catholics...not Methodists..