Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why doesn't God exist?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Big surprise....

Isaiah 45:23 KJV — I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess to God.

TEMPUS FUGIT

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Claims FOR existence have to be backed up with evidence. Atheists didn't make up that rule. It is just the way it it. After all this time not one piece of evidence for the existence for such a creature has been put forward. Until such time as it does the default position is it MIGHT exist, but then the balance of probability comes into play. Refer to Russell's teapot. The likelihood of it existing, given the claims for its abilities,  is so slight as to be non-existent. 

• 2 months ago

Conclusion based on assumption without evidence of God's non-existence fallacy.

God does exist and you know already know it.

• 2 months ago

Why don't unicorns exist?  Or fire-breathing dragons?

When you ascribe infinite attributes to your deity, that actually makes them infinitely unlikely to be real.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

God as in holy book, is not feasible! Imagine entity with all power just sneezed and whole existence got wiped.

Man by nature will kill any thing that is superior to him. 

• 2 months ago

The magic god fairy is impossible. There is no magic in the universe. This is a basic fact of reality. And reality is not going anywhere.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's not that it doesn't exist, it is that there is absolutely no evidence that it does.

That which the religious ascribe to a god could simply be a natural phenominom we do not yet understand or know how to measure.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For the same reason that Leprechauns and Voldemort don't exist. Manmade imaginary creatures are not real.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.