?
? asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

Can woman have native and adopted children at the same time?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The questions are becoming more nonsensical on here.

I take it English is not your native language?  You mean biological children, as in from her body.  Yes, of course.  When I was growing up many families in my school were a mixture of biological and adopted children.  My brother and I felt really left out and wanted our parents to adopt us a sibling.  I think they misunderstood and conceived our sister instead.  We were not amused and kept up our campaign to adopt a sibling.  In the country I live in now the social services do not approve of couples with biological children adopting and even couples without children are forced to sign contracts agreeing not to have biological children for a number of years after adoption if they are approved to adopt.  This deters many couples from adopting and is s great shame since it deprives children of parents.