Who is anointed ?

Who is the most anointed person in the world who has been anointed ten times today! What do these words mean? Thanks for your response! Responsibility?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The anointed are typically, those who God provides with special graces and sets apart for himself in one or more special ways.

• 2 months ago

The Lord Jesus Christ is the one who is most anointed.

That is what His name states.

Jesus being translated means "Gods Savior", Christ translated means "The Anointed One".

So "Jesus Christ" means Gods Anointed Savior.

• 2 months ago

"O pointy birds, o pointy pointy,

Anoint my head, anointy-nointy." -S Martin

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You would need to define what you mean by "anointed".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Unknown.....ask a pastor

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and (((ORDAINED))) you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it you" (John 15:16).

"Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that He was taken up from us, (((MUST))) one be (((ORDAINED))) to be a (((WITNESS))) with us of His resurrection" (Acts 1:22) 

"...like as Christ was raised up by the glory of the Father" (Romans 6:4) Which is "by the Holy Ghost."

Therefore we (((MUST BE ORDAINED))) (Acts 1:22) by Jesus (John 15:16) when ((("HE))) baptizes us with the Holy Ghost" (John 1:33; Acts 1:5) as we (((WITNESS))) His (((POWER))) (Acts 1:8) coming upon us" with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) 

IN ORDER TO (((BE ANOINTED!)))

"But the anointing which ye have received of Him [Holy Spirit baptism; John 1:33] abideth in you [Romans 8:9], and ye need not that any man teach you [Jeremiah 31:33-34]: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie [John 16:13], and even as it hath taught you [Acts 1:2; Titus 2:12], ye shall abide in Him" (I John 2:27)!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A burn victim in a hospital with toxin-induced eczema. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.