Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is horny goat pills for body building?

Is horny goat pills for body building?

I am asking for a friend who needs advices.Her boyfriend took horny goats pills while in another state away from her for a month and continue to do so.He says it's for working out and many body builders take it. Would you believe him? 

• edward

I took one once before, i used to be an athlete and i would’ve been working out anyway.  I slept for 14 hours with small breaks in between.  I’ll tell you my experience.  I don’t do drugs, never had, that would’ve been my first experience, i was 16.  I woke up the next day and was hallucinating spinning squares around my head. And then i fell asleep and woke up a few hours later and saw triangles and fell asleep again.  Not sure if that is what is supposed to happen when people are high or if that’s a major trip but i couldn’t work out while in that condition

for horny goats..........

Ask a health professional. Like any local body building health locations 

no its for sex

• kelvin

nope still just a scam