Jack asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Ive smoked weed for 8 years but something is wrong?

I've smoked weed for a while now, about a gram a day for 8 years, never had any trouble, my worst experience prior to last night was back when i was a novice with weed, smoking too much whitying etc. But last night was different. I had already smoked 2 joints, i usually have 3-4 a day, i went out for my 3rd everything was fine smoked it all felt a little bit of anxiety creeping in. Then out of nowhere i got a pain down my left arm, it started in the tricep area then became worse slowly, my heart was racing for about 2 hours i couldn't calm myself down. I Was worried I was having a heart attack, not sure if I was or weather the pain in my arm maybe set me off on a panic attack. I know it's best to see a doctor, but I was just wondering if anyone had any relative experience in this situation.

Thanks for reading 👍👊

your body probably cant deal with all the smoking anymore. i suggest you cut down or stop

Jack, I'm not trying to scare you, but it sounds to me like you had a mild heart attack. You need to see your doctor TODAY, because the next one might not be so mild.

I have no idea if your smoking habits had anything to do with it, but don't hide them from the doctor. Just tell her or him what you told us.

Be well.