Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 2 months ago

should I get my associates degree in arts and science?  ?

i only have to take 1 additional class to get both instead of one

2 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    If you are that close, and have the time and money, go for it. The benefits outweigh the negatives.

  • 2 months ago

    Only if you want to.  A general AA/AS degree isn't worth much and certainly isn't required to transfer to a university.  If you are going to community college now, ask yourself WHY are you going? WHAT is your goal?  Then decide if this one class helps you reach that goal or not. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.