My co-worker (who has OCD/Aspergers) is very stubborn when it comes to being a gofer.  Should I CC supervisor in “messenger request” e-mails?

I have no intentions of ratting on him.  However, perhaps my co-worker will go on messenger runs if the supervisor is also notified about the messenger request.  FYI, co-worker won’t go on messenger runs even if TWO are requested in one day.  Instead, he expects me to go back out, even if the second request was sent upon my return back to the office.  One day when the supervisor was absent, I actually ended up doing two messenger runs.  But then another day, when he was in the office and received the second request, he told my co-worker to handle it.  Apparently, my co-worker is like a pouting child who tries to be conniving when his parents AREN’T around.  Should I make sure the supervisor receives every messenger request, since co-worker says “no” to me and “yes” (while pouting/whining) to our supervisor?

The disability stuff is not relevant.  Take the problem to your supervisor and ask him to come up with a solution.  If he does not want to get a copy of every messenger request, he will come up with something. 

Another repeat aspergers troll. Its an everyday thing.

If he is not doing his job the supervisor needs to know.