? asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 2 months ago

Do you think 20 21 will be better than 2020?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I hope that 2021 will be better than 2020.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. Because Biden will do something about the virus.  He won't be playing GOLF.  

. Whether it be shut the entire country down (an extreme measure) but if the vaccines don't work, that is the only defense we have is STAY AWAY FROM EVERYONE.  We have face masks that do allow us to do some limited interaction with others, so all is not shuttered.  All government employees are still working. Sidewalks are being poured, parks maintained, Utility companies are still needed to give us electricity and heating oil. Hospitals are still running.  Only a few activities are affected such as going to the pub and watching pole dancers...while having a beer with buddies and restaurants have to curb or cut indoor dining. Take out only. Gas stations are still open..  Hoping that the vaccines(as there are now 4 of them-Russia developed its own vaccine) to nip this thing and stop it completely from affecting people.  So it dies like the German measles, once inoculated hopefully that is good for life.  . Nurses & doctors on the front line will be getting the shots first and then it is disbursed.

Not that any U.S. president has say over the entire WORLD - but he will be taking care of the U.S. and other world leaders will be doing the same in THEIR countries.

6+ Billion people is a lot to do.

. It does not matter if ***** does not concede.  It is Over.  That is like getting pounded to a pulp and not giving up.  Everyone admits defeat at that point. No concession by ***** means NOTHING.  He is a spoiled Loser.  Just like he is broke so he is bleeding his people for money while he does not concede...even though that battle is done.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only if Biden wins and you're a communist DemocRAT SOB

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I certainly hope so. Personally, I have not had it as bad as some people, but this level of suffering around the US and the world cannot be sustained. There has to be some serious methods of addressing health, economic stability, equitable wealth distribution, and addressing the environmental challenges. It may require some creative out of the box innovations, but it's worth exploring. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Well, it can't get any worse than now. At least Trump will be gone🙂🙂🙂

And several candidate vaccines; some one of these gotta work.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i don't know bout better: definitely different. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

yes , once we do a clean up on aisle 45 , and trump is gone , it will be like the sun coming out . 

• 2 months ago

Nothing wrong with 2020.

• 2 months ago

Could it be worse? [Except for the election]

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Depends on several things...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.