Why do I hate working at jobs that pays per hour?

I don’t like working at my job but if I quit no other jobs will hire that I want I always wanted to become professional at my passion but I feel like people are taking away my goals and dreams that’s why I’m depressed.

Stop blaming others for how you react.

• n2mama

Who is taking away your goals and dreams? Random people at jobs you think won’t hire you if you quit your current job? If you have skills and qualifications, getting a better job to pursue your goals and dreams should be very manageable. If you prefer to wallow in self pity and blame others for your shortcomings, then yes, success is unlikely.

All you have to do is learn Excel and become a whiz at making charts and graphs look good - 

That's an easy ticket to an office job, and you can easily learn that on your own. There's plenty of youtubes even. 

Nobody is taking anything away.  It's YOU who expect things to be given to you instead of setting goals you work towards.  You're not a kid relying on your parents.  Be an adult and focus on working towards what you want your work goals to be.