Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Do you breathe Jesus?

Many Christians say they breathe Gods name

Favorite Answer

He gives us his breath

Acts 17:25 — Human hands can’t serve his needs—for he has no needs. He himself gives life and breath to everything, and he satisfies every need.

Amen.................................

All praises to God and his son Jesus the kings of all kings for there is no one greater

• Misty

Not me, I'm normal.

Not Jesus in particular - I'd be more inclined to say, "The Christ" in my school of Christianity. I breathe Spirit into my prayer and meditation. Is that the same thing? It feels like it must be the same to me. 

God is definitely in our breath, as long as we have a breath in our body. And when we no longer have a breath in our body, we are breathing with God full-time. 

• Mintee

Jesus isnt God, he is a great prophet of God... and God the word is an adjective of " a supreme being"... What is Gods given name... in arabic its Allah.... the arabic jews, christians and muslims call him Allah... not just " God".. there are millions of Gods of this, Gods of that... 

Of course they do, they are delusional.  

Christians say a lot of silly things.