Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Ladies: If a guy friend asked to have sex with you, would you stop talking to him?

• kristy

If I wanted to then yes. If I didn’t find him attractive then I’d just tell him no but I’m flattered you asked and say you didn’t want to ruin the friendship 

It depends. Was he joking or serious? Did it give you the creeps? If it gave you the creeps and he was serious, yes. If he was joking and we have a playful friendship and maybe I just didnt like this particular joke, no.

No, he wants a sexual encounter and hopes you do too. There's nothing wrong with asking. 

• ?

Depends on if she found him attractive or not

Also citizen Awesome’s answer is DUMB!

“If he gives you the creeps”- soooo if you find him attractive or not, basically? Cuz that’s what you mean. Quit trying to make him into a creepy evil person just because you don’t feel like admitting that you don’t find him attractive. That sh*t is so annoying. No offense. If you don’t find him attractive then great. No need to demonize him. Take the L

HELLZNO ------ I'd probably have sex with him.