Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

If person does not worship God and never even prays or thinks of Jesus, what happens after they die?

I mean complete atheist but good and caring person. Very helpful and does many good things.  

Such person ending in hell doesn't make sense. 

Favorite Answer

God never bothers whether people believe in him or not. God’s intervention in human affairs is very rare. God doesn't watch each and every human being at the same time and cannot live with each and everyone to guide them. These works are done by the spirits. God had created different kinds of spirits for various purposes. He had made the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. These consequences are created by spirits. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits, not for human beings. God is a mystery even to the spirits. Spirits are not eternal beings but their lifetime is long. Spirits are separate elements. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get its mind. The same is the case with the human beings.  A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism.  After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives after death in any form. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

There is no hell or heaven for human beings. They are only for spirits. I guess that the heaven is just the sky and hell is the prison for spirits. Good spirits are free to go anywhere in the sky but bad spirits are put in prison for certain years. I guess that certain evil spirits are destroyed completely. Spirits' lifetime is limited. If what they (spirits) have said is true then they live approximately for 400 to 500 years. This is close to the Indian Hindu's belief that a human being has seven births. That means Hindus believe in reincarnation but I don't.

REINCARNATION

I was believing in reincarnation for many years but after I have started to hear the spirits’ voices inside my head in the year 1983 (age 32) and after observing their conversations for years and after knowing the fundamental things about computers, I have come to a conclusion that all human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games and there is no reincarnation.

To form a reincarnation all spirits which lived with a body must possess another person together. Then only he/she can feel the same person who died. But this is not happening because the spirits never stay together to haunt or possess another. They go searching new bodies. Rarely there might have been certain cases but I think they have changed after some time. I mean, they (humans) didn't able to remember anything after certain age. Spirits during their life time live with many bodies (one after another). Their memories sometimes affect the person. This is natural. This is not enough to believe that there is rebirth. No one returns after death. All human beings’ lives end with their own bodies.

There is always a common fate which is always applicable to all creatures including human beings. That is, human beings are like other creatures except that they have an additional sense (sixth sense). This sense had changed only the living conditions of the human beings but not the fate. The fate is almost same to all creatures including human beings.

They get eternity in hell, not an place anyone would want to end up forever, torture daily forever,, we all have a choice as to where we want to end up at.. 

WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY SAYING IS>>>

I DON'T NEED GOD, I AM A GOOD PERSON AND CAN SAVE MYSELF BY GOOD WORKS.

TRUE FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD!

BUT JESUS SAID THOSE WHO PURPOSELY REJECT ME AFTER KNOWING OF ME, I WILL REJECT ON JUDGMENT DAY.

YOU CANNOT SAVE YOURSELF, PERIOD, ONLY BY THE GRACE OF JESUS FROM THE CROSS CAN ANYONE BE SAVED, FOR HE IS    "THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE"

NOTE THOSE WHO DO GOOD DEEDS FOR OTHERS FROM THEIR HEART ARE DOING IT BY ACCEPTING THE GRACE GOD HAS GIVEN THEM TO DO SO.

NO ONE IS GOOD EXCEPT GOD THE ALMIGHTY.

For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

Romans 2:14

I have atheist friends I won't be surprised to see in heaven.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

There are no good people.  None of us is good except God.  That's why we are born 'dead' in trespasses and sins - that's spiritually dead and cut off from God and only Christ can make us alive (Ephesians 2: 1 & 5).

If a person could get to heaven by being decent and good, then Christ died for nothing didn't He?  He went through all that agony for no reason if we can save ourselves.  BUT WE CAN'T SAVE OURSELVES.  That's the point.

That's why Jesus had to be our sacrifice for sins because Jesus Christ is sinless, perfect, the perfect spotless Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

Anyone who wants nothing to do with the ONLY Saviour of the world is lost, on their way to Hell for eternity.

It's important to get saved TODAY.  Don't put it off.  Ask God to forgive you of your sins - He knows you are a sinner anyway.  Turn to Him and ask Him to forgive you and be your Saviour.  Otherwise, you are lost for an eternity in Hell's flames of torment.

That's why God says, "Behold TODAY is the day of your salvation.  NOW is the accepted time. "

That is explained in Romans 11:33-36.  Hebrews 9:27.

Heaven is a reward for sucking up to the judge, not for living a good life. Being a good and caring person means nothing in Christianity. It's all about believing the right things.

Christ came to save sinners.

The self righteous obviously exclude themselves.

they will be found unworthy by The Creator God and will be disposed of.... they will cease to exist... that is called the true death

the belief is God gift and He does not give it to people who hate Him and His children SO if a man is atheists now you know why