Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How can I be pro life while knowing so many flaws in pro life arguments?

There are actual flaws in many argument that they use. Like the lie that abortion is tax funded which if you look up the Hyde amendment you can figure out pretty quickly that abortions can not be tax funded and can't accept Medicaid except for in cases of rape, incest or risking the mothers life. This is a big one they use. Also another lie they use is aborted fetuses are getting sold which really this whole myth came from a YouTube video the people who made the video got sued because they proven as liars. I don't care about abortion either way but I do research on the real story I figure out pro life arguments are mostly false. It just makes me kind of sympathize with them with things like when you really cut funding for Planned Parenthood you actually get rid of technology that could be important. Even I know Planned Parenthood isn't all abortions it's also about women's health. So it does get to the point of people on the pro life side just lie to make it seem like there's more fear than there really is. In other words they over play it then when people who are open minded do research they figure out that in actuality most of what's being said isn't true. My mom got pregnant then got ovarian cancer she had an abortion to save her life. So even from a personal experience I can say outright banning abortion would be bad.

I'm actually keeping this netrual.

The Bible teaches that human life is the gift of God. Our Life begins at conception and ends when the soul leaves the body.

Source(s): Acts 17:25,26; Isaiah 55:6; 2 Corinthians 6:1,2; Psalm 31:15; Exodus 20:13; Psalm 139:13-16; Jeremiah 1:5

Perhaps you were dropped on your head as a child?

You're an idiot, and you're a liar.  In fact, you serve as an argument in favor of abortion rights.