Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you really believe that Biden won without mass cheating?

The cases filed by Trump were dismissed without enough time for a proper and thorough investigation. Not a conspiracy, but this seems very shady. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Jeez, there doesnt need to be an investigation.  trump filed the suit.  In order for it to be considered he MUST PROVIDE EVIDENCE.   THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.

There will be no investigation simply  because trump thinks there should be.   Besides, its the same system that gave trump the win in 2016.

It worked just fine then but not now because he lost?

Dont be so gullible.   You have a brain, use it.

• Spiral
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes. Nevada is the only swing state that sends out unrequested absentee ballots and they only have 6 electorals.

• 2 months ago

I can’t believe (that’s a figure of speech) so many people voted for Trump. But I don’t blame anybody but the voters for that. I’m grounded in reality.

• That is the big mistake of the Russian before they help Trump and now whom.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • david
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is not a criminal case where the cops investigate and get evidence.  Trump and his laywers MUST PROVIDE EVIDENCE FR THIS KNID OF CASE.  That is the law.  Trump made wild accusations with NO EVIDENCE.   That is why the cases were thrown out of court.  =====  If you know of any evidence then you need to take it to the court.

= = = = = = = = = = =  == = =  = = = = = == = = = == = = == = = = 

Get real -- Trump LOST and he has NO evidence  Trump is doing what he always does === he lies about everything. ===  Or do you still think Mexico is paying for the wall?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

O.K - fine there was cheating -

From Trump -

and he LOST anyway - LOL

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They were dismissed because they weren't supported by any evidence.

In other words they were lies. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.