Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

How come Harry & Meghan never show recent pics of Archie?

@Verulam, I'm not suggesting anything, just thought it would be nice to see how he's grown! 

Favorite Answer

I think it's a smart move if a celeb/ popular figure keeps their kids out of limelight.  It's cringe, not to mention dangerous - kid's pictures on the internet are never a good idea.

Archie not the big earner she had envisioned. Harry still lives on an allowance from dad. Markle's newest PR team is marketing an alleged miscarriage. I hope Catherine choses right now to discuss her experiences. Markle is obviously going to broadcast some rubbish during The Queen's speech at Christmas

• Clo

The Sussexes wish to let Archie have privacy. They may occasionally release a photo, but they are under no obligation to do so since they are not official working royals. An official working royal would be expected to release some photos---Catherine and William are quite careful and deliberate about these photo-releases and Catherine has served as photographer for many a picture.

• Claire

Because the stunt baby works on a very limited schedule due to child labour laws. 

I'll freely confess that I think Archie is beyond adorable and would love to see more pictures, but neither I nor anyone else has the right to demand that the Sussexes publish pictures just because we want them.

Because he is starting to look like Sonny Liston.

No one is that much interested any more. I never could see the point of people posting pics of their children at regular intervals. Yes, they get bigger, that is the nature of childhood and I don't need to see a pic of ever mm that they have grown.

Edit... Meghan had a miscarriage in July and there was no information given about that either.

If you remember, William and Catherine only occasionally release photos of their children.    Harry and Meghan have removed themselves from royal public life, so they have no need to be publishing photos, of themselves or their child.   Even if in their case, they do!   What are you suggesting with this question?

If they want a private family life that would be a really dumb thing to do.