Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

What mascara can you buy to make your lashes look like falsies ?

What is the best mascara brand ever 

essence lash princess. dont use anything else the other person mentioned they all test on animals!!!

Benefit's mascaras have a few stand outs for length and thickness. They're Real and Bad Gal  are my two favorites. Dior's Iconic Dior Show mascara is iconic for a reason -it's amazing. And amazingly expensive. For adding thickness to fine lashes tubing mascaras are what you want. MAC's Extended Play Gigablack Lash is the industry standard and gives a false lash look. L'Oreal makes Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara and it's perfect for the drug store budget shopper. Lastly, Essie's Lash Princess has a cult like following and it's often out of stock. I like it, but it can be a bit smudgy and flakey and takes a while to dry. It does look like false lashes and I only need one coat. Anyone with short or thin lashes will need more.