Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

I always have to pee ?

During the day I’d say I pee 25-30 times, maybe even more sometimes. Then at night my sleep is always affected due to the fact that my body will literally not let me sleep until my bladder is the closest it can be to 100% empty. It’s becoming a major issue because I’ll go to bed, get comfortable and then I’ll have to go. I get back into bed and maybe 10 minutes later I need to go again. Then my brain is telling me not to get comfortable again because I’m just gonna have to get up for the millionth time. It’s really frustrating does anyone now anything that might help? Or have any advice?

I would not hesitate in seeing a doctor as this could be a symptom of several serious problems up to and including the early stages of kidney failure. Don't let me scare you here as it could be something much less serious as well - - but see a doctor and have some basic blood work done.

For crying out loud--do WE have to tell you to see a doctor?  What you're experiencing is NOT normal and needs medical attention. The uncontrollable urge to urinate is something you CAN get help with--there are medications, there are tests they will have to do--BUT YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR. You don't have to see a specialist--go see your primary care physician or a GP. If they need to refer you they will. Chances are, they won't have to.  Make an appointment. 

Go see a urologist.

Me too. But not that often. Maybe 6-8 times. Cut back on caffeine & stimulants. And Prostate Plus from costco helps at night. Since starting it, I almost never wake up in the middle of the night having to go. Before it, I would 3-4 times a week.  I tried plain saw palmetto by itself and still woke up. So it must be the Pumpkin Seed Oil, Cran-Max or Lycopene or the combo that does it?

Finally, daily cialis will help.  A urinary infect needs blood work to find and Ive never had that. Mine is caffeine related and age. BPH is what I have.

Age-associated prostate gland enlargement that can cause urination difficulty.

This type of prostate enlargement isn't thought to be a precursor to prostate cancer.

With this condition, the urinary stream may be weak, or stop and start. In some cases, it can lead to infection, bladder stones, and reduced kidney function.

Treatments include medications that relax the bladder or shrink the prostate, surgery, and minimally invasive surgery.

• n2mama

See a doctor. That’s not normal and can be an indication or sign of anything from a bladder or urinary tract infection to diabetes. 

go to your primary care doctor or obgyn

A doctor check needs to be done.  We shouldn't have to tell you that. 

If a person has a constant urge to pee but little comes out when they go, they may have an infection or other health condition. If a person frequently needs to pee but little comes out when they try to go, it can be due to a urinary tract infection (UTI), pregnancy, an overactive bladder, or an enlarged prostate.

• ?

Frequent urination is a sign of diabetes. Get tested.