Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

This girl I’m talking to said that my car isn’t “cute.” Should I let this bother me?

I mean, it kinda bothered me a little bit because we just met and she’s a really cool girl. We joke around and rip on each other but she said my car was crappy and idk it just kinda made me feel cheap and poor. Lol. I mean, I laughed about it but at the same time it kinda bothered me. 

Well joking or not, I think I’d be bothered by that too. Hearing that from a girl joking or seriously kinda shows that she could be too materialistic and high maintenance. Don’t feel bad about your car. You’re lucky to even have a car. Lots of people don’t. I for one wouldn't care what shape a guy’s car was in. I’d be happy enough just that he had one at all and could take me places on dates.  

• keerok

So you're joking around and ripping at each other but then you suddenly get touchy and sensitive when it became about your car? Hahaha! Find something to get back at her. Pronto!