should a 6yrd old boy play gt5?

so a parent buying a gta5 game for his young kid qt an ebgames the dad told to pick a game and the boy picks gta5

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, it's not appropriate for them.

The game isn't even good, either.

• 1 month ago

probably not i think a 14 year old can handle it better 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. In Australia it’s illegal under 18 (GTA is R18+ rated and GTA: San Andreas is banned). In the EU and the UK, it is rated PEGI-18. In the US, Canada and Mexico, it is AO18+ (Adults Only 18+).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure, I grew up on PS3 like I've been playing world at war since I was 4 and i'm not violent

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No you should at least be 15 years old but its the parents choice

• 2 months ago

While it's ULTIMATELY up to the parent to decide if they want to buy it, I do warn parents of the ESRB rating (M for Mature; Ages 17+) & some of the contents of the game (including the one part of a story mission that even pushes the envelope with adults... & I'm NOT talking about the Vanilla Unicorn here...  although I do mention it as part of the mature content).

In order to stay compliant with store regulations (as the register pops up an ID flag on M-rated games & R-rated movies), I tell the parent that I'm selling the game to them & NOT their kid... should they wish to proceed.

As an adult with nephews...  it's one of the few games in my vast library that I refuse to give them access to.  I'm more willing to allow them to play the Saints Row series (parents consenting), which has content similar to GTA... but more as a tongue-in-cheek satire, instead of GTA V (or GTA IV for that matter).

• 2 months ago

No, definitely not.

• 2 months ago

no hes too young, maybe give him it at like 15-17 ish

• 2 months ago

what is the recommended age on the game sleeve?

• 2 months ago

me personaly i let mine play i know it have M17+ it just a game is not going to ruin there life  i grow up playing those kind of games and i turn out fine  and my kids are A+ students  all their games are rate M cus thats what they love

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.