God's Judgment is infallible. According to the Bible. But those condemned are bound to question his Judgment. True or false?

John 5:22 For the Father judges no one, BUT HAS COMMITTED ALL JUDGMENT TO THE SON,

John 5:23 That all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 5:30 I can of Myself do nothing. AS I HEAR, I JUDGE; AND MY JUDGMENT IS RIGHTEOUS, BECAUSE I DO NOT SEEK MY OWN WILL BUT THE WILL OF THE FATHER WHO SENT ME.

John 10:30 "I and My Father are one.”

John 12:49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.

Matthew 25

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the EVERLASTING FIRE prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ 44 “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT, but the righteous into eternal life.”The Gospel of John has claimed that God's Judgment of people can only be infallible, for he Himself is infallible.

However, those who are condemned are still bound to question God's perfect and Holy Judgment, even in the wake of his proclamation of "Everlasting hell" (Matthew 25:41) they are still bound to question the Righteousness of His perfect Judgment in the subsequent verse 44.

But they will question God's Judgment to no avail, because Matthew 25:45-46 shows that God would reaffirm his proclamation of "Everlasting punishment" to defeat those who have dared to question Him.

Ultimately, God is omnipotent and will have the Final say, which means that the condemned could never get passed Him to enter heaven against his wishes (Isaiah 29:16, 45:9 and Romans 9:21).

By definition, God is forever bound by his pronouncement of "Everlasting hell" (Matthew 25:41, 46), which means that it cannot be questioned, revoked or rescinded.

And God is forever committed to condemn those who are condemned (Matthew 25:41, 46).

True or false?

• Leo